The Dirty Pearls

Hey guys so this is a late last minute post but I wanted to point out as seen in the image lead singer Tommy London of The Dirty Pearls wearing BC Vintage signature skull necklace ( which was a custom piece)
This Fantastic photo was taken by the Lovely Ash Fox www.ashfox.blogspot.com at the Luc Carl "Drunk Diet" novel release party! www.drunkdiet.comBTW if you want to listen to some amazing music and have a kick ass time please make sure to come down to the Gramercy on Saturday May 5th to see The Dirty Pearls CD release party. ( Many people have asked me what I can compare their music to and I must say you can't compare it to anything that is or was out there. It's new, fresh, and if you listen to it, you will agree with me) Now you can check out my website for constant uploads and pieces www.daniheartbc.com

Comments

Popular Posts